We’re Not Your Standard Venture Firm
Chatham Ventures helps promising seed and venture-stage companies succeed by connecting them with the tools and resources needed to transform ideas into industries. We take a holistic, active engagement approach to relationships by providing capital as well as our time and effort to help businesses succeed.
Typically we invest in companies:
- That have have a product along with some revenue and market validation
- That allow for a reasonable margin for error by operating with a sizeable market opportunity and a working business model
- Where we can add substantial value and reduce capital requirements through active involvement beyond the board room
- That have an engaged and talented management team
- Primarily located in the Midwest
Why you should work with us:
- We are founders and CEOs. We know how to take a business from idea through exit.
- We will help you. We don’t just show up to board meetings and offer opinions. We roll up our sleeves and get to work.
- We have a team of designers, engineers, marketers, and strategists ready to engage with your company if needed
- We leverage our network to find you customers and partners
- We increase your chances of success because we’ve already made the mistakes as founders and can help you manage past them
[ The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker ]